Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weigh-in Thursday

It was not a very big surprise to me to discover during my weigh-in today that I've gained a little weight. Since after Christmas I have not been as diligent with Weight Watchers as I have at the beginning. So, the only thing I need to do is get back on track. In a way, it feels empowering that I know I can lose weight and I know what exact steps it takes to get me there.


Pictured are my adorable boys. Tyler is in the toy bucket. And, Evan is wearing his monkey jammies.


I remind myself that they are one of the best reasons why I need to lose weight and get healthy. I need to be there for them for many years to come! This same focus was how I kept motivated while I was on a diabetic diet while pregnant with each of my boys. I had gestational diabetes with both of them. I know I need to get healthy for myself. But, for some reason, that has never been enough to keep me on track. But, keeping them in mind has always seemed to keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment