Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Seriously. Creatively. Frustrated...

Ugh. I'm having creative frustration. And, I don't know what to do about it. I feel very unoriginal right now. As if I can't come up with my own personal style/designs. {Some of this I blame on the internet and Pinterest.}

What should I do to get out of this funk?

1. Clean the house

2. Try to force myself to create something. Anything.

3. Brood some more.

4. Take a healthy relaxing walk on this beautiful {abnormally so} day before it ends.

5. Read yet another non-fiction book on how to blog better and monetize better, etc, etc...

6. Make a kick-butt dinner for my family.

7. Read some scriptures.

8. Help with the church bazaar. {Sorry Sue & Alice...fell by the wayside here}

9. Catch up on my bible study reading before Sunday rolls around.

10. Stop making stupid lists online and actually do something!

Okay...wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment