Sunday, February 13, 2011

Relaxing

That's the best way to sum up this weekend. It's the first weekend in a long time where we haven't had any major plans. It was so nice to relax at home and just enjoy being there. I think the boys felt the same way. We just had a blast having "quality" time together.

Today, courtesy of my co-worker (and fashionista hairstylist!!), Kay, I got a new "do". Check it out and let me know what you think (see picture)...I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but I did get some caramel highlights. They look *sweet* in the light! :)

To top off the weekend, my Mom came over to watch the boys so that me and hubby could have a nice dinner out for an early Valentine's Day celebration (since he most likely will be working tomorrow). We ate at Claddagh's Irish Pub at Southside Works. I had Irish stew and John had the BIGGEST piece of wild bass ever served on a plate...seriously...What was even MORE incredible was that John was able to finish it! I think the waitress couldn't even believe it...LOL...



No comments:

Post a Comment