Friday, March 1, 2013

Memorizing Bible scripture

I remember when my {late} paternal grandma could recite scripture like it was nothing...at 80+ years old! I was in awe of her memory. She could even remember poems and stories she recited in elementary school.

One of the things on my "to-do" list in life is to memorize Bible scripture. I find it difficult to try to memorize it directly from the Bible by sight. And, I haven't found an effective way to do it...until now...

I came across this program that helps you commit 100 Bible verses from the NIV Bible to memory within one week by listening to audio files of them. This program comes from #1 Bestselling Amazon.com Christian Education authors Kyle Buchanan and Dean Roller. It's worth a shot to check it out if you, too, are interested in finding an easier way to memorize scripture.

Blessings,
~ Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment