Friday, October 29, 2010

What's on my bedside table

"More Than A Pink Cadillac: Mary Kay Inc.'s 9 Leadership Keys to Success" by Jim Underwood.

Good book so far.

I decided to start reading this book after I went to my first Mary Kay party at my friend's house last weekend. I was really impressed with the quality of the products and read a little bit about Mary Kay Ash's story in the information that the Independent Beauty Consultant provided during the party.

From what I have read thus far about Mary Kay Ash I am very impressed. She was able to build an empire and keep her integrity at the same time. How many CEO's could you say that about today?

She seemed to genuinely care for the welfare of women and wanted to see them succeed.

If I want to be successful in business (which I do), then I wouldn't do too bad than to emulate this strong woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment