Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to Work

Back to work after my one-week vacation with my family. I wonder if my boys miss me. MIL is watching them today. Not as slammed as I thought I would be. It helped to check my e-mail from home a couple of times, although hubby reprimanded me for doing "work".

I got to work out at the Y this afternoon. 30 minutes on the treadmill with headset on watching the news. Probably shouldn't have been watching the news during my workout b/c they were talking about the L.A. Fitness massacre. Apparently that George Sodini carried what appeared to be a grenade onto a bus the previous week. I rode that bus a couple of times before. Crazy to think that this guy could've been on the bus at that time. But, I digress...The workout felt great! Hopefully I can get back into a regular workout schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment